Discover How Our Tubs Are Energy Efficient And It Can Be Maximised With Your Hot Tub
Finance option availability and the required deposit is subject dealer participation and the specific Jacuzzi® model being purchased please contact or ask in showroom for more details. Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. Jacuzzi® Spa and Bath Ltd, Jacuzzi Group Head Office, 8 Turnberry Park Road, Gildersome, Morley, Leeds, LS27 7LE is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.
You are visiting the United Kingdom site. Would you like to visit your local Canada site?
Important Things To Know About A Hot Tub
Purchasing a hot tub is an exciting time. They can bring many benefits to your life, not to mention the additional features that have been added to modern models. Before you float away on dreams of hydro-jets and Bluetooth speakers, there are a few practical features you need to consider first.
Take a look at these factors you need to determine before you decide to buy:
Find Out More About Space
Are you ready to learn more about small Hot Spring spa models, including details about sizing, features, and hot tub prices? For a quick preview, you can and use augmented reality to visualize how one of these compact models will look in your space.
Once you’ve checked out your options virtually, contact your local dealer to arrange a test soak and see for yourself how the Jetsetter®, Jetsetter LX, SX, or TX can deliver on our promise of providing you with The Absolute Best Hot Tub Ownership Experience®.
Read Also: What Causes Algae In Pool
Pros Of Two Person Hot Tub
- Small in size Two person hot tubs are usually small in size. This means you can move the tub around the house easily. A small sized tub can also be made to look like a part of the decor and it doesnt look out of place.
- Easy to Maintain Small tub is easy to clean, easy to maintain and easy to store when not in use.
- Less Power Expenditure The hot tubs are small in size and these can heat up the water quickly. This means there is less power expenditure.
- Durable There are different kinds of materials available for hot tubs. From inflatable vinyl to acrylic tubs, you can rest assured that these tubs will be durable and last you for years with proper care and maintenance.
- Add to the decor Two person hot tubs look great in any kind of decor. As these are small in size and stylishly designed, these tubs complement the decor of any kind of modern house.
- AffordableTwo person hot tubs are much more affordable than buying a fixed tub or a tub that has a seating capacity of 4 to 6 people.
A Small Spa Gives You Access To An Instant Retreat
Successful people know it’s crucial to schedule time for reflection and recovery. Whether you just need to recover from the stress of a busy day, or want a few minutes to ease stiffness and relieve aches and pains in your body, a small hot tub provides the perfect warm water retreat. A regular soak each morning or evening can do wonders for your focus and mindset.
A hot tub isn’t just for relaxing, it’s also a chance to reset your mind so you can maintain your energy and launch your best self, every day. How much more could you get out of life if you had space to focus, recover, and recharge, each and every day?
Recommended Reading: How To Find Leak In Pool Liner
Cons Of Two Person Hot Tub
While two person hot tubs are great for two people, there are also certain disadvantages associated with these tubs. Here are some of the disadvantages of using two person hot tubs.
- Might Feel Cramped As there are different designs of two person hot tubs available in the market, some designs might feel a bit cramped for people who are tall or large in size.
- Even Small Tubs Need Space If youre planning to install your hot tub inside your house, you need to make sure there is ample space around the tub so that the room doesnt look overfilled.
- Mold ProblemsAs most people use their two person hot tubs inside the house, mold often occurs if the place is not ventilated properly. Even small hot tubs need proper ventilation to prevent fungus, mold, and mildew.
- Maintenance If youre using your two person hot tub regularly, you also need to keep it well maintained so that it keeps on working at an optimum level.
Best 2 Person Hot Tub Reviews
There are times when you want to share a relaxing time with a special someone and a hot tubs is just the place to do that. Not all hot tubs have to be large in size for accommodating several people. You can also buy small hot tubs that are meant for two people.
These hot tubs allow you to enjoy personal moments in complete relaxation with your special someone. There is a sense of privacy, coziness, togetherness, and joy in a two person hot tub that cannot be enjoyed in a large hot tub that is meant for several people.
2 Person hot tubs are also ideal for homes that are small in size and do not have the space for a large hot tub. If youre going for a minimalistic look in your house, but you still want a hot tub, you can go for a small 2 person hot tub.
But keep in mind, not all hot tubs are comfortable for all persons. So, before you make your purchase, carefully check the size of the hot tub and whenever possible, buy a hot tub that is slightly larger than your actual requirement.
After doing through market research, we decided AquaRest Spas Premium 300 2-Person 20-Jet Plug and Play Hot Tub with Stainless Steel Heater is the best 2 person hot tub in the market.
Read Also: Hot Spring Hot Tubs Prices
Your Own Personal Hot Tub
Consider these your own personal hot tubs! They may be small, but boy are they are mighty! Master Spas of Wisconsin offers the following spas which include:
2-person: The Nordic Series Bella MS and the DAmour MS. Both hot tubs include the Nordic Series.
Three-person: spas include Healthy Living and Twilight Spas.
The Bella MS is perfect for one or two people, and resembles a whirlpool therapy hot tub.
- Comfortably seats 2
- Dimensions: 83 x 34 x 38.5
- Weight : 268 lbs
The DAmour MS is ideal for two. It has deep bucket seats and jets that give you a full body massage.
TS 240 is the smallest of Twilight spas, but can still comfortably seat up to three people.
- Comfortably seats 3
- Dimensions: 78 x 78 x 34
- Weight : 515 lbs./2,780 lbs.
A Wide Range Of 3 Person Hot Tub Styles
Our 2 person hot tubs are very popular. However, if youre concerned that a tub with 2 seats will be too small for your needs, we recommend opting for a 3 person hot tub. Our 3 person tubs come in a wide range of styles, making sure theres a model for everyone. From our Tranquillity Skyline model with 22 hydrotherapy jets in 3 variations to the Starlight Luna Platinum with 30 hydrotherapy jets and galvanised steel frame, we have 3 person hot tubs to suit all needs and budgets. Our 3 person tubs have a volume of between 750 and 850 litres.
Below you will find a full range of hot tub spas designed for three adults. Clicking on any model will give you a complete view of each in turn, allowing you to make an informed decision. Of course, our experienced team are always on hand to discuss your requirements with you, providing expert advice to help you choose the right 3 person hot tub for you.
Read Also: Is Barton Springs Pool Open
Benefits Of A Small Hot Tub
Takes Up Less Space
Theres no reason why a smaller backyard should restrict your enjoyment and relaxation. If youre worried about fitting a hot tub in your limited space theres no need to fret.
Smaller hot tubs take up less space while still making sure your backyard is transformed into a personal oasis.
Suitable For Small Families
If you have a 2-3 person family a large hot tub often doesnt make sense. If its just you and your spouse what will you do with all that extra room in your hot tub?
A small hot tub is more suitable for smaller families. It also creates a more intimate and personal experience.
Having a smaller tub means a smaller to-do list when it comes to maintaining your water quality. A smaller volume of water requires smaller chemical dosages, which in turn leads to a lower chemical cost.
Also, when it comes time to drain and refill, it is much quicker to restart a smaller hot tub.
Smaller hot tubs also have smaller covers which are easier to remove and replace with just one person compared to a larger, more awkward cover.
A smaller hot tub is more lightweight. This means it will be easier to move if need be.
If you want to change up the placement of your backyard, moving a small hot tub wont be that difficult as compared to a larger one.
A Premium Aftersales Service
Hot Tub Barn is one of the UKs best established hot tub retailers. Therefore, you can expect to receive a service thats second to none. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of aftersales to our customers, making sure that you can start enjoying your new hot tub as quickly as possible. We can deal with any issues right away.
Contact Hot Tub Barn today to discuss our fantastic range of 3 person hot tubs.
- Dimensions 200 x 150 x 74 cm
- Persons 3 persons
- Dimensions 212 x 155 x 82 cm
- Persons 3 persons
- Dimensions 212 x 155 x 82 cm
- Persons 3 persons
- Dimensions 200 x 164 x 85 cm
- Persons 3 persons
Don’t Miss: Gatlinburg Hotels With Hot Tub
How We Selected Two Person Hot Tubs For This Article
Finding a select number of two person hot tubs from the range available is not an easy task. Here are some of the things we kept in mind while choosing the hot tubs discussed in this article.
- User Reviews We read through countless user reviews of two person hot tubs to zero in on the ones that had the maximum positive feedback from customers in real world situations. These reviews also helped us in determining the positive and negatives experiences of the users.
- User Ratings Users often leave ratings for products even if they dont write the reviews. We checked the ratings left by the users of these hot tubs and chose the hot tubs that received the best ratings from users.
- FeaturesUnique features can make the hot tub a joy to use. We took into account hot tubs that offered features that were new and highly useful.
- Warranty Warranty of the hot tub is another important factor as you can get it repaired or replaced easily in case something goes wrong with the hot tub. We gave a higher rating to hot tubs that offered a higher warranty.
A Small Hot Tub Encourages Distraction
A 2-person hot tub placed outside a bedroom or den can create a warm space for couples to connect and recharge whenever they can find a minute together. If you’re looking for more quality time with someone you care about, you can enjoy a perfect private spa experience, distraction free, regardless of space limitations.
Read Also: How To Get Rid Of Backswimmer Bugs In Pool
Small Hot Tubs Help Active People Keep Moving
Regardless of where you live and how much space you have, if you’re going to stay fit, healthy and active it’s important to take care of your body. The massaging jets of a Hot Spring spa, used before or after exercise, can help muscles relax and encourage blood flow, which can help reduce pain.
A soak in your small hot tub after a workout can enhance the stress-relieving benefits of exercise and helps you to keep performing at your very best, even when space is limited.
A small hot tub can accent your backyard space and create a private retreat where you can connect and recharge.
Faqs About Two Person Hot Tub
Buyers often have questions or queries regarding hot tubs. Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions about two-person hot tubs
Q1): I want to keep my hot tub outdoors, but I feel it will impact the heating ability of the tub. How can I make sure the water gets heated up quickly
You can cover up the tub with an insulated cover so that it keeps the heat inside. You can also see if your tub can be converted to 220v from 110v as a 220v power supply can heat up the water quickly. Another thing you can do is to keep the air jets or bubble jets switched off while the water is heating up as that can lower the temperature of the water.
Q2): I am disabled and I dont want a tub that I have to clean too often. What are some of the low maintenance cleaning tips I can use?
You can look for a tub that is compatible with an Ozone generator as it can clean up most of the impurities from the water and you will need to just add chemical to balance out the water for use. You can also buy tubs with high powered filters and antimicrobial tubing so that there is very little risk of contaminating the water. Also, keep the tub covered while it is not in use.
Q3): What is the maximum temperature that the hot water tubs can reach?
Most hot water tubs are rated to reach the temperature of 104 degrees f maximum as any higher and the water is not suitable for use because it can scald and burn the skin.
Q6): Will it impact my power bill to heat up the water in my two-person hot tub?
Read Also: How Often Should You Drain Your Pool