The Best Purchase For Our Family
We just got our new Tempo HotSpring Spa and we love it. Its perfect after a workout, for spending time with family and its so relaxing. I use it early mornings while the kids are sleeping so I can sit, relax and drink my cup of coffee. I highly recommend getting one. Customer service is
Wells AdamsHot Tub
Discover The Mermaid Advantage
Our experienced team shares a passion to serve our customers. Mermaid staff are ready to assist you with choosing the right pool or spa to get you into your dream backyard oasis. We carry a wide variety of pool pumps, pool filters, pool heaters, pool cleaners, liners, covers and much more.
Video conference screen sharingOnline Service BookingsLiner Replacement ServicePay your Invoice OnlinePurchase Gift card OnlineHot Tub Cover Designer
Home Landscape Lighting & Design
Get $100 off Landscape Lighting now through Feb 6! Whether its simple path lighting or a custom package consisting of a variety of products, lighting can make a home more safe, secure and beautiful. Upgrade the look of your walkway, exterior, yard or patio. Many options are available to fit any preference. Contact us to schedule a FREE design consultation!
Don’t Miss: Pool Aria Las Vegas
Canadas Biggest And Best Online Pool Supplies Store
Just like our name suggests, Pool Store Canada is your resource for finding all the supplies you need for your home pool, hot tub orspa. Whether you’re designing a new chic home spa, getting your pool ready for the summer months in Canada, or yearning for those relaxing hot tub moments, Pool Store Canada has everything you need.We carry top notch brands, like Spa Life, Gecko, Balboa, Covermate, Aqua-flo and Waterway.
With trusted and proven chemicals in stock, and the best names in water testing, Pool Store Canada is here to make sure your pool and hot tub is always safe and ready to be enjoyed! Have any questions? Not sure what you need? Contact us today! We are always here to help.Learn more about our Canada wide Shipping here, and find out how you qualify for our free shipping on any purchase of over $149.00.
The Best Selection Online
With its wide selection of different products, our swimming pool supplies online shop is a convenient, one-stop shop for all your pool and spa needs. MKM Pool Spa provides a large variety of equipment, pool and spa chemicals and personal products — anything you might need to maintain a clean, healthy pool or spa. With hundreds of different products to choose from, there is something for every pool or spa.
At MKM Pool Spa, you will only find the quality name brands that you know and trust you wont find any questionable generic or in-house brands here. On our MKM Pool Spa swimming pool supplies online shop, you can shop for popular products from brands like Swim Best®, Jacks Magic®, Leisure Time®, GLB® and Natural Chemistry® — just to name a few. Because there are no in-house products, MKM Pool Spa customer service experts can provide advice and recommendations without bias.
Don’t Miss: Removing Iron From Pool
Pool Equipment Install & Repair
Our professional, licensed service techs promptly diagnose and solve pool & spa problems. We install and repair name-brand pool & spa equipment including: pumps, filters, motors, salt chlorine generators, heaters, automation systems and lighting. Our techs can also provide guidance on proper care of pools and spas, taking the worry out of pool maintenance!
Goggles Masks And Snorkels
Goggles are an excellent way to introduce new swimmers to pool water. They help protect sensitive eyes and prevent regular eye rubbing as the swimmer acclimates. Masks and snorkels may be an item you relate more to ocean diving, but they are fun for any underwater games, such as dives, to search for goodies.
Also Check: Vdara Pool
Does It Matter Where I Buy My Pool Chemicals
When it comes to enjoying your backyard pool or spa, the cleanliness and clarity of the water is critically important. One of the most important factors in maintaining the healthy state of your water is the chemicals you use. Chlorine, bromine, pH increasers and decreasers, alkalinity increasers and decreasers, calcium hardness increaser these and others all play a role in maintaining proper water chemistry.
Like running your pump and heater, keeping an adequate supply of these chemicals on hand is one of the costs of operating a pool. However, people sometimes believe that chemicals are chemicals and look to save a few bucks by buying their pool maintenance supplies in bulk at a big box store. Unfortunately, this approach can backfire for a number of reasons. When the question is Does it matter where I buy my pool chemicals? the answer is an emphatic Yes!
What Our Customers Are Saying
At Pool Supplies Canada, we offer the widest selection of Canadian made pools in the industry. That’s because Canadian made products not only support our local economy, which is important to our team, they are also made of high quality materials that can withstand our harsh Canadian climate. Our products meet Canadian certifications and safety standards and come backed with Canadian manufacturer warranties for use in Canada. Some products even have exclusive extended warranties that are only available through Pool Supplies Canada.
At Pool Supplies Canada, we take our customers feedback very seriously, and pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service – from the moment you first place your order, to after your pool is installed. Below are just a few of the kind words we’ve received from our thousands of above ground pool customers over the years – to see more, visit our or Customer Reviews page. It’s no coincidence that we are Canada’s number one above ground pool supplier!
Don’t Miss: Inexpensive Inground Pool
Fast Free Shipping On Above Ground Pools
Pool Supplies Canada offers FREE shipping on our above ground pool packages, which makes your decision to add an above ground pool to your outdoor space even easier. Not only do our pool packages ship for free, they also arrive really quickly – our customers are always amazed at how fast their above ground pool packages arrive! We can ship our packages to anywhere across Canada, and most orders leave our facility within 24 hours after placing your order. Unlike other pool supply companies, we are located in Canada, which means you don’t have to worry about customs fees or delays at the border!
Pool Chemicals For Safety And Comfort
- Pool shock formulas for near-instant chlorination of even the largest swimming pools.
- Chlorine tablets and a range of floating chlorinators for ongoing chemical maintenance to keep algae and germs at bay.
- Natural replacement salts if you have a permanent pool using salt-based water that are kind to your hair and skin.
Recommended Reading: Pool Water Balancing Calculator
Shop The Pool Supplies Superstore
The Pool Supplies Superstore is your online source for discount pool supplies. We discount all the top name brands of pool supplies including Hayward, Pentair, Waterway, Dolphin, Kreepy Krauly, Sta-Rite, AquaBot,and more. Plus, customers enjoy FREE Shipping and Handling on EVERY ORDER of $100 or more!
Swimming Pool Supplies Equipment And Repair
- Leaf skimmers with telescopic poles for keeping your pool free of debris.
- Replacement pumps, connectors and filters to keep clean water circulating smoothly.
- Vinyl repair kits for plugging small holes in above-ground pools.
- Manual and automatic vacuum cleaners to keep the pool base spotless.
- Hoses for fast filling and draining of pool water.
Don’t Miss: How To Test For Iron In Pool Water
What Are Some Pool Accessory Options
Accessories may not be as necessary as pool equipment, but they can add to the safety and enjoyment of using your pool.
- Pool covers not only keep your swimming pool safe for kids and animals to be around without the risk of falling in, but they also keep debris, leaves, and inclement weather from harming your pool and causing it to become dirty. These pool parts come in varied sizes to fit all types of pools from in-ground to above-ground options.
- A pool ladder allows you to get in and out of the pool while reducing the risk of injury. Many of these pool parts have handrails to help kids and adults safely step out of the swimming pool without slipping or falling.
- Make your pool the place to be this summer by installing a diving board or a slide. These vary in size and height and are usually recommended for in-ground pools. You can purchase small slides and boards solely for kids or big, curvy slides for teens and adults to enjoy.
What Are Some Types Of Pool Parts
Keeping a pool in decent shape requires numerous supplies, replacement parts, carts, and equipment. Staying on top of pool care means you’re always ready when something needs to be fixed or replaced, ensuring the enjoyment of your pool for years to come.
- Pool filters help to keep your pool clean by catching small debris in addition to clarifying the water. A filter and a pump work together to keep your pool clean and sparkling, and if your water looks cloudy or dirty, you’ll know that the pool pump or the filter requires a replacement.
- A pool heater is a type of pump that circulates the water in the pool, filters it, and funnels it through via an electrical system that then creates warmer water. These often run via gas or propane.
- Pool lights let you swim safely at nighttime. They are a fit for spas and pools, and LED lights provide a warm glow under the water. For fun, try colored lights or a lighted waterfall.
You May Like: How To Scare Ducks Away From Swimming Pool
How Do You Maintain A Clean Pool
Along with necessary pool repairs, keeping your swimming pool clean is a top priority, as this creates a safer swimming environment for everyone.
- Changing your filter cartridge to one that uses bonded media technology can keep your swimming pool clearer than using traditional filter cartridges does. Some examples include the Pentair Clean and Clear cartridge or the Pleatco Hayward SwimClear option.
- If you have an automatic swimming pool cleaner, get a tune-up kit like the Polaris Factory Tune-Up Kit to keep the cleaner working properly.
- Use a net to manually scoop out leaves and debris on a daily basis to keep your pool clean.
Lean Clean Debris Fighting Machine
No pool is too big, no debris is too small, Pentair cleaners can handle it all. Whether you are in the market for a suction-side, pressure-side, or robotic pool cleaner, our lineup will free up your time so you can swim down memory lane with the clear water confidence you deserve.
Pool Water Treatment
Read Also: How Long Should The Pool Pump Run
Dont Cut Corners On Chemicals
When you make a significant investment like installing and operating a swimming pool or spa, it only makes sense to properly maintain that investment. In order to do that, you need high-quality pool maintenance supplies and the know-how behind them.
Here are five reasons you should never cut corners on your pool chemicals:
What You Put in Affects What You Get Out
Diy Above Ground Pool Installation Tips
Can you tell the difference between a DIY above ground pool installation and a professionally installed pool? Probably not – here are some tips to help you with your above ground pool setup:
- – You can install an above ground pool yourself!
- – Buttress free oval systems allow for more space in your yard and a cleaner, finished look
- – True above ground pools are designed to be left up year round
- – When installing your above ground pool the ground must be properly graded and level
- – Never install an above ground pool below ground
- – You can install an above ground pool on a concrete base but only if it is a round model
- – Only above ground pools with resin components are recommended for use with a salt water system
- – Above ground pools are not designed to have a deep end
- – Never install a slide or diving board on an above ground pool because they are not deep enough
Don’t Miss: Removing Iron Swimming Pool Water
What Is The Difference Between An Above Ground And Inground Pump
An above ground pump is typically 110/120 volt with a standard wall plug. Typically, inground pumps are 220 volts with the ability to switch to 110 volt, and most inground pumps need to be hardwired for installation. An inground pump does not require gravity fed water like an above ground pump, which relies on gravity pushing water down in to the pump basket for priming. For this reason, an inground pump is sometimes referred to as a self-priming pump.
About Toronto Pool Supplies
Toronto Pool Supplies is Canadas best and most trusted pool supply store. We are your number one source for any discount pool supplies, equipment, and accessories needed to service and maintain your swimming pool and keep it running in great working order from coast to coast right across Canada.
We sell industry leading manufacturers equipment from major pool supplies companies Hayward, Jandy, Pentair, Jacuzzi, Sta-Rite and many more, bringing you the best and most energy efficient pool equipment on the market. From variable speed pumps to gas heaters, salt chlorination systems to pool noodles and underwater masks – we carry thousands of genuine replacement parts and are able to deliver the right pool supplies youll need for both in ground and above ground pools and spas.
We offer a Discount Rewards Program, the more you shop the more you save! Earn up to 10% on every purchase you make with us.
Most replacement pool parts can be easily installed with a few simple tools, while access to the parts manuals are readily available to view directly on our website helping ensure your parts are installed correctly. Some pool parts will require professional installation, you can also access estimate quotes directly on our website. Need help with your pool equipment? Let us help you find the right professional services for all of your pool and hvac needs. Check out our listings of trusted pool and hvac professionals in your area on our website.
Also Check: What Size Pool Filter Do I Need For My Pool
The Best Georgia Pool Supplies Pool Repair Services & More
We offer the best selection of name-brand pool supplies, along with outstanding customer service for Metro Atlanta pool owners. We go to great lengths to ensure we carry only the best and most reliable products on the market today.
With the aid of computerized water testing and high-quality products, we make it simple and easy to find the right balance for your pool needs.
At Pool Supply Atlanta, we also provide renovations and repairs such as pool resurfacing, tile replacement, retaining walls, and more. Let us help you remodel your outdoor pool environment. For the most convenient place to buy all the pool supplies all season long, please visit the Alpharetta location of Pool Supply Atlanta or call .
Ladders And Steps Provide Safety And Ease For Your Pool
A ladder, steps and rails are an important and often overlooked safety feature to any pool. Ladders and steps offer assistance to young, tired or inexperienced swimmers, helping them get in and out of the pool safely.
Steps are an important feature for anyone with limited mobility. Water is a great way to rehabilitate a serious injury. Don’t let a lack of steps stop you from enjoying your pool after recovering from a knee injury or other serious surgery. With steps in place you can safely get back into your pool as soon as your doctor says it is okay.
Read Also: Increase Cyanuric Acid Pool
Swimming Pool Toys And Safety Floats
- Inflatable toys and floaters for fun and relaxation.
- Hand-pumps and electric pumps to quick and easy toy inflation.
- Swimming aids and protection to keep younger swimmers safe like goggles and floaties.
- Equipment and accessories for in-pool games and activities.
Need help? Call 1-866-290-5334
Big Box Stores And Major Retailers
Some people have abandoned their local mom-and-pop pool supply store in favor of big-box stores such as Costco, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Walmart. Supplies vary according to season check with your local retailer.
Outlet Store: 5102 Green Bay Road, Kenosha, Wisconsin 53144
What’s Available: Pool chemicals, equipment, cleaners, liners, covers, accessories, pool-opening kits, above-ground pools, spas, etc.
Read Also: Metals In Pool Water