Above Ground Pool Buried In The Ground
There are a few brands of above ground pools that can be complete recessed like an inground pool.;One of my most inexpensive;inground pool packages;utilizes the Aquasort 52.
You can put any pool inground if the pool wall is strong enough. If you are going entirely inground, you will need an inground skimmer and an inground pool pump. Above ground pumps are not self-priming.
Tips For Different Types Of Liners:
- Snap Bead liners snap into a separate track around the pool and are installed on top of the pool wall.
- V-Bead liners require no coping. The stabilizer rails will hold this liner in place.
- Unibead liners can be used as either a Snap Bead or a V-Bead liner. It comes as a V-Bead but you can remove the top portion to make it a Snap Bead liner.
- Overlap liners are hung over the pool wall. These are securing using plastic coping strips.
Royal Package Options Include Following:
- Excavate Swimming Pool Semi- InGround for an oasis effect.
- Backfilling and Land scape around Swimming Pool with Beveled Treated Timbers/Plastic/Decorated Pebble Rock.
- Extended Center Hopper for an extra 1 Foot in depth.
- Dual Main Bottom Filtration for Total Circulation .
- Protecto Padding Insulation. Helps Protects Wall from condensation damage and liner from punctures and pinholes. .
- Under Water Pool Lighting for Night Swimming offered in Plain bright light or Led Color logic Lighting that will turn your water into a spectrum of different colors.
- Jacuzzi Jet Action Feature can be installed for a total Body Massaging experience.
- Automatic Chlorination System reduces amount of Chlorine needed resulting in less operating expense. Also reduces maintenance allowing for more time to enjoy your Pool.
Also Check: How Do I Open My Pool
X 33 Oval 52 Deep Ohana Above Ground Pool Kit
An 18 x 33 Oval 52 Deep Ohana Above Ground Pool Kit is the ultimate in steel pools! The Ohanas steel structure is entirely protected by a variety of finishes. These optimize the resistance to corrosion while preventing condensation between the liner and the wall ensuring a long, solid life for your pool.;Ohana pool walls are corrugated for increased durability and resistance to ice and impact damage. Only our pools feature the self-supporting omega stabilizer bar developed to simplify homeowner installation. The ease of assembly has made our pools the number one choice of many professional installers. Ohanas unique quadra-fold system and bolting pattern provide maximum wall joint strength.;The 7 wide top ledge has a Synpro resin cover with rounded corners & a design that hides screws the resin cover will never chip or discolor. This combination provides incredibly long lasting all weather protection with added resistance against corrosion, scratching and damaging UV rays.
How Much Does An Above Ground Pool Cost To Build
IMPORTANT INTERRUPTION:; Due to the rise in demand caused by the pandemic,;pools in general are experiencing delays in manufacturing and shipping. Semi-Inground and saltwater-friendly resin pools, in particular, may have even longer wait times. If you are looking to buy a new pool in the next couple of years you may have a longer wait time than anticipated, especially if you’re trying to get on a builders schedule as well. It’s important to shop early.;
While pools traditionally purchased in the Spring or even late Summer can usually have a couple of weeks of use that same year, the entire industry is currently delayed by several weeks and in some cases several months.
That’s on the manufacturers side of the business. Many pool builders are booked 6-12 months out presently.;The best plan you can have is to;purchase your pool;at least;3-6 months;before you’d like to;start;building and even then, the more flexible you are the more options you will have as we do have thousands of pools;currently* in stock.
More on purchasing a pool during or even post-pandemic can be found here. Now back to your question: How Much Does An Above Ground Pool Cost to Build?
Our cost guide breaks down several ways that building your own swimming pool can help you save money while still allowing you to enjoy all the comforts of your own backyard retreat.
Also Check: How Much Underground Pool Cost
Build The Bottom Ring:
Follow the instructions that come with your above ground pool package as each type, brand and size of pool have different instructions. In general, you will be using your plates, stabilizers and rails. Here are some tips to identify each piece:
- Your plates will be made of metal or resin
- The bottom stabilizer should be crimped on one side. It has smaller rails
- The bottom rail is straighter and larger than the stabilizer.
- Lay out the pieces and assemble as instructed. Generally, you will be sliding the bottom rail into the bottom plate up to the dimple on the plate.
- Remember to measure the bottom track in several locations to ensure that the pool is truly round and the correct size. If the size is correct, stake the ring into position. If not, contact Pool Supplies Canada immediately.On oval pools make sure diagonal measurements match . Double and triple check the diagonal measurements and keep doing this over and over.
Above Ground Pool Electrical Install Cost
Hiring an electrician is advisable, and you can expect to pay between $40 and $100 per hour for the electrician cost for an above-ground pool. Prices will likely total around $350 to $500 depending on the size of the pool and the load of the pool equipment. Power is needed for the pool pump and filter. It is vital to ensure all electrical aspects of your pool are appropriately installed, especially when they are so close to water.
Also Check: When To Add Shock To Pool
Kits For Above Ground Pools
Many swimming pool companies only sell above ground pool kits, and do not actually do the pool’s installation.
The average above ground swimming pool kit will cost between $1,500 and $4,500, depending on the quality of the pool.
Typically, the more resin and less metal the pool has, the higher the price will be and the longer it will last.
Price Of Above Ground Pool With Deck
Adding a deck around your above ground pool can give your pool area a more put-together look and make your pool look like a more permanent feature. Decks can also make pool entry and exit easier, while also providing easier access for cleanings.
On average, an above ground pool with a deck costs from $2,500 to $11,200, or about $15 to $30 per square foot. Those on a budget can opt to purchase a small deck kit that can be put together as a DIY project for $800 to $3,000. Some above ground pool kits may even come with a patio included.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Concrete Pool Deck Paint
Normal Packages Include The Following:
- Pre-Inspection of Pool sight to insure accurate Pool sizing and Placement.
- Complete Delivery to your residence.
- Complete Installation .
- 30 Year Manufacturer Warranted Extended 52″ high Corrugated Galvanized Steel Wall in a stealth Dove Grey Designed Pattern .
- Up Graded 15 year Manufacturer Warranted Designer Patterned Base Virgin Vinyl liner with Electrostatically non-increment seams to insure prolonged life.
- Hayward Filtration System with upgraded 1½ Horsepower Pump.
- Wide Mouth Surface Skimmer and Return Assembly
- Automatic Pool Cleaner
- A-Frame Pool Ladder Designed for Safe entry. Universal for Deck to Pool application .
- Complete Manual Maintenance equipment includes Vac Pol, Vac Hose, Vac Head , Lief Skimmer, Wall Brush, Test Kit, Thermometer and all Filter Connection Hoses and Fittings
Next Day Delivery Details
Dohenys is pleased to offer free next day delivery at no additional charge for orders over $100 to most of the US for all Doheny’s brand chemicals and many of our most popular swimming pool supplies. Next Day Delivery Service does not mean Next Day Air, but simply that your qualifying products will be shipped from the warehouse closest to you resulting in delivery the next day. We do have a shipping charge of only $9.99 for orders under $100.00.
Some details regarding this service:Other than for Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, not all products are stocked at all locations and therefore not available for next day delivery. Only those items with a Next Day Delivery designation on the product page can be expected to arrive the next day and orders must be placed by 4 PM CT .
If you reside in the next day delivery area served by our Pleasant Prairie facility, order in-stock products and place your order by 4 PM CT you should receive your order the next day . This applies to products even if they do not have a Next Day Delivery designation.
Because next day delivery is not guaranteed for standard service and residential deliveries are made only Monday through Saturday though Saturday delivery is not guaranteed, there is a chance that our product will not arrive the next day. While we try our best, unexpected demand can cause products to occasionally be out of stock or create a warehouse backlog that also can prevent shipment the day of the order.
You May Like: Do It Yourself Swimming Pool
How Much Does An Above
- National average cost: $2,693
- Typical price range: $1,698 to $5,969
- Low end: $475
- High end: $13,400
The costs listed above are all national averages, and they should help you estimate how much installing an above-ground pool will cost you. Homeowners across the U.S. typically pay between $1,698 to $5,969 for an installed above-ground pool, with most homeowners paying $2,693.
Most above-ground pools are sold as DIY kits. If the instructions are easy to follow, you can set the pool up yourself without a professionals help. Costs for above-ground pool kits range between $1,463 to $6,150, varying significantly based on the pools size and quality. For the most affordable options, head to Walmart, Amazon, or Lowes, where you can find some above-ground pool kits for under $100.
To have your above-ground pool kit set up by a professional, you can expect to pay an additional cost between $823 to $3,233.
For a high-end pool project, installation and materials can cost upward of $13,400. For a small above-ground pool that only needs to last the season and fit a few swimmers, some homeowners might pay as little as $475 for the pool and installation fees.
Measure The Installation Location
Now, we will mark the area where the pool will be built. To find the center point, measure off of an existing object and mark where you want that wall in relation to the pool. Now, measure 1/2 the width of the pool and stake the tape measure at that point.;
It is a best practice to pull the tape measure to the radius measurement PLUS 1 extra foot. This will give you a little extra room for error. Now, place the marker on the center and walk all the way around in a circle, tracing the perimeter with spray chalk.
Also Check: How To Use Bleach In Pool
Roll Out And Install Liner
Time to unroll the liner inside the pool. ;The trick here is to lay it at the center of the pool and unroll from there. ;
Pro Tip: If it’s a sunny hot day, which is the best day to install, open the liner box and open it slightly so that your liner gets hot. ;This will make it stretchy and it will be easier to install.
This is best done with 2 people inside the pool. ;Bring it over to the walls and clip it inside the bead track. ;Your friends outside should help with clipping it all around. ;
Onces it’s clipped everywhere, using your feet, try to spread the bottom to flatten and get closer to the wall.
You should start bringing in water now. ;Pour in about 2 feet of water and stretch the liner to remove any creases as it is filling. ;If you don’t remove it now, it will stay forever.
Pro Tip: Get a water truck delivery. ;The Garden hose will take lots of time to get to that first 2 feet, which is essential to completing the installation.
How Much Do Pools Cost
There are two pricing components in purchasing an above ground pool, and that is the pool kit itself and the actual pool installation. The approximate cost of our Deluxe above ground pool packages range from $3,000 to $10,000, depending on the size, shape, and quality of the pool. Typically, the more resin and less metal the pool has, the higher the price will be and the longer it can last. The installation costs of above ground pools usually runs from $1,000 $3,000, depending on the size, shape, and location of the pool. Keep in mind that oval pools normally cost more to install than round pools, and the kits are also a bit more expensive. Your location will also factor into the cost because of the labor and cost involved with the ground preparation.
Having a sturdy level base is extremely important!; If you have a harder surface with more rocks to dig through or if your ground has a slope to it and requires more leveling, the longer the preparation will take and the more expense you will incur.; To make your backyard the ultimate destination, keep in mind features such as decking, fences, fountains, outdoor kitchens, gazebos, lighting, and other extras. We can even help you with designing your perfect backyard sanctuary.
You May Like: Can You Finance An Inground Swimming Pool
Top Reasons To Choose Us
Over a quarter of a century experience installing above grounds and replacing liners.; If its been seen and dealt with, weve probably experienced it and know how to handle it.
We dont mess with junk.; All the products we offer are products we have used and have had great success with over the years.
We do it RIGHT!; Theres more to your pool than the products you purchase.; Proper installation is key to long life and a lasting positive experience.
We are the warranty center for every product we carry so if you ever have an issue, we will take care of the porblem and keep you away from the headache of having to deal with manufacturers.
We are an 11 year customer service award winner!; Your positive experience is the core of our business.
Weve been in business since 1994 and plan on staying around for a long time, so we will be here to service your pool needs for a long time.
Atlanta Area Contact Info
Design Potential Is Unlimited
The Pool Industry is continually creating new designs to modernize and advance the look and function of Above Ground Pools. Gone are the days where pool owners are stuck with having a winter-grey Above Ground sitting stark in the middle of their yards. Whether youre looking for a pool for a small space, or just prefer the out of ground pool look, our Above Ground Pools come in a wide range of sizes and styles that will fit the look of any backyard.
We are always sharing new and creative ways to landscape and build around your Above Ground Pool. You will notice that many modern Above Ground Pool designs have been inspired from nature. Enjoy Above Ground Pools with soothing images of tall grass blowing in the wind or rocky textured looking patterns that represent natural strength and raw power. Build a stunning wood structure around your pool, or surround it with plants and trees to create a zen oasis. The possibilities are endless with an Above Ground Pool.
Recommended Reading: How To Repair Cracks In Concrete Pool Deck
Above Ground Pool Maintenance Cost
Part of your ongoing costs of owning an above-ground pool includes proper maintenance. Pool maintenance costs$5 to $15 per month to do it yourself, or $80 to $150 monthly to hire a professional service. For a one-time cleaning, expect to spend $150 or more depending on the size and type of pool you have.
The total cost to maintain your pool yourself can be under $100 per year, whereas a pool maintenance service will charge $60$90 per hour. The average total annual cost for chemicals alone for an above-ground pool is $60 to $180. Bear in mind your initial cost to buy tools will impact the average price your first year.
Diy Above Ground Pool Installation Tips
Can you tell the difference between a DIY above ground pool installation and a professionally installed pool? Probably not – here are some tips to help you with your above ground pool setup:
- – You can install an above ground pool yourself!
- – Buttress free oval systems allow for more space in your yard and a cleaner, finished look
- – True above ground pools are designed to be left up year round
- – When installing your above ground pool the ground must be properly graded and level
- – Never install an above ground pool below ground
- – You can install an above ground pool on a concrete base but only if it is a round model
- – Only above ground pools with resin components are recommended for use with a salt water system
- – Above ground pools are not designed to have a deep end
- – Never install a slide or diving board on an above ground pool because they are not deep enough
Read Also: What To Use To Raise Cyanuric Acid In Pool
Slowly Fill Pool With Water
Its recommended to fill the pool halfway then refer to the separate instructions on how to install the skimmer and return fittings. Once installed, you can finish connecting the rest of the pool equipment like the filter system and pump. After installing all the above ground equipment, you can fill the rest of the pool.